Fairytale Legends: Red Riding Hood is based on the classic childhood story Little Red Riding Hood. Players will join Red Riding Hood on her adventures as she goes through the forest to visit her grandma. It is possible to bet between $0.20 and $200, making the game good for high rollers too.
Along the way, you will meet fairies that help you on your way, and the Big Bad Wolf is not all bad in the bonus round where you will earn extra rewards. The game can be played for free or for real money with real money payouts.
About Fairytale Legends: Red Riding Hood Slot
Fairytale Legends: Red Riding Hood has been designed with quality graphics and sounds, bringing to new light the well known tale of a little girl as she goes through the forest. The game comes with sticky wild re-spins, random spins, wilds, a Big Bad Wolf bonus feature, and other surprises along the way. Players will enjoy this classic fairytale, and stand the chance to win up to 80,000 coins as the maximum payout.
In Fairytale Legends: Red Riding Hood, the most important symbols are the Red Riding Hood Wild symbol, and the scatter symbols. When at least three scatters are seen in any location on the second, third, and fourth reels, the free spins feature is activated. Other important symbols include the Fairytale Legends symbol, a shield, a key, a flower, and a book.
Payout Table and Win Potential
When five of the Fairytale Legends symbols are seen on a payline in the base game, the payout is 400 coins. Higher payouts are found when playing the game’s special features. You can see the paytable here, or when playing the game, click on the ‘i' symbol at the bottom left of the slots screen.
There are a number of bonus features in Fairytale Legends: Red Riding Hood. There are three random bonus features, Fairy Magic Spin, Fairy Surprise, and Fairy Wild Spin that are available only in the main game.
- Fairy Magic Spin: A random cluster of between five and nine medium win symbols will appear as an overlay on the reels for a single spin.
- Fairy Surprise: After a no-win spin, a random medium win symbol that is on the reels will be picked. Other symbols, beginning with the low win choices, will change into the randomly picked symbol until a win is achieved.
- Fairy Wild Spin: Three or four wilds will randomly appear on the middle three reels during a spin. When the reels stop spinning, and payouts have been made, a sticky wild re-spin will take place.
Sticky Wild Re-Spins are available both in the main game and in the free spins round. In the main game, wilds can appear on the middle three reels, and in the free spins round they can appear on all five reels. When two or more wilds are seen, the sticky wild re-spin is awarded.
When three bonus treasure chest symbols are seen on reels 1, 3, and 5 during the base game, players pick a chest to select one of three bonus features.
- Beware the Wolf Bonus: This bonus feature activates a board game that has five choices, a Coin Win, Arrow, Double, Jackpot Coin Win, and Collect. Players win coins as they make their way through the forest.
- Free Spins: Ten free spins are awarded.
- Coin Win: A payout equal to the current bet with a 15x multiplier is paid out.
Game Settings and How To Play
Fairytale Legends: Red Riding Hood is easy to navigate. You can select the coin value, and the bet level or can simply pick max bet. The auto play option allows up to 1,000 spins. Click the circle button in the middle of the bottom of the screen to spin the reels.
You can customize the game settings using the wrench symbol. Players can decide to use the Quickspin feature, switch the intro screen on or off, and you can use the spacebar to spin the reels. The volume can be easily adjusted using the speaker symbol and the game rules are easily accessed by clicking on the question mark.